Saturday, November 1, 2008

October Team Meeting!

We had another fun meeting full of great ideas!! Thank you to all who took the time to be there and to those that shared their talents with us!!!
Our next meeting is November 18th, and it is going to be a Holiday PARTY!!!
Our ever friendly Greeters, Janet T and Kristen W.
Kristen was the drawing winner for the 2008 Prayer Child Bracelet!!
Congratulations Kristen!!
Team bonding with Cindy P., Monica C., and Danielle!!

Sandra C. came with (her soon to be upline leader) Kim K. to see if Gold Canyon was for her!! I guess it is!!
Welcome Sandra!! We're so happy you decided to join our team!!

Some chatting before things get going!!!

Sharing some great ideas!!!
A special Congratulations to Christy M. for winning the $50 Prize for her efforts toward $350 Parties, Sponsoring, and Fundraisers!! Parties really are POWER!!
Do you ever find yourself at a loss for words when it comes to Sponsoring or Bookings? Try a couple of these simple, easy dialogs!!
For Bookings:
  • "Were you able to get everything you wanted tonight?"
  • "If your wish list is bigger than your budget allows today...don't worry! Simply pick out the items you want to order tonight and let me treat you to the rest for FREE by using our Host Benefits Program"
  • When displaying an item in your presentation, that the guests seem to really LOVE!! At the end, say "And wouldn't it be fun to get this for FREE?"

For Sponsoring:

  • "As I start the presentation tonight, watch what I do. See if you can picture yourself having fun and earning extra income for your family budget."
  • "I love being a part of Gold Canyon because I can make a difference in the lives of others. Our Demonstrator Opportunity can help any of your dreams come true."
  • For that guest that is just excited about the products and sharing them with others as your are, "Wow, you sound like you'd be really good at this!!"
  • At the end of your presentation, hold up a Career information packet and say: "It's been ___years since a friend invited me to give Gold Canyon a try. I thought I was way too busy but decided I had nothing to lose. I've never been sorry! I'm compensated well for the hours I invest in my business. I enjoy meeting new people and I really love having control over my schedule and my future. I'm so glad my friend encouraged me to give it a try. So, if you find yourself thinking this looks fun, or might be something you are interested in, this information will answer your initial questions. I'd love to send one home with you."
And don't forget your Host!
  • Hosts make the best Demonstrators!! So, don't forget to share the opportunity with her. When you are going over the information in the Host Packet, show her the Opportunity Brochure (sponsoring packet) and say, "I've included an opportunity information packet about Gold Canyon. As we work together, if you ever find yourself interested in Gold Canyon and possibly doing what I do, this has some basic information you might want to look at. Then we can talk about it later. And if so, we could turn this party into your own debut party."

Then follow up by saying one of the following:

  • "Congratulations, Sue, on having such a successful Party! I will be closing it out on Tuesday; however, I would be willing to give you the three bookings from tonight to help you start your own business. Would you like to talk about it?
  • "Diane, you really seem to love our products. People who love the products make great Demonstrators. Have you thought any more about what we talked about earlier?"

No comments: